7th Grade Trip to Crystal River
Wednesday - Friday, March 9, 10, and 11, 2022
Register by Friday, January 14, 2022
Class trips enrich the curriculum for CDS middle school students. As part of their science units on comparing and contrasting organisms, the seventh grade enjoys a trip to Crystal River. This trip also includes a service as action component. Information was presented at a special meeting for parents on Monday, January 10th. Click below for a recording of the information shared at this meeting.
Registration is now open for 7th grade students to register for their class trip to Crystal River. The cost for this trip is $645. Registration and the first payment MUST be completed by Friday, January 14, 2022.
Instructions for registering online:
A Trip ID is required for all Crystal River travelers to register online.
Assigned Trip ID: CAR2653
- Go to www.appleseedexpeditions.com and click LOGIN at the top right of the page (on the tan bar).
- Click on "New Account? Click here" prompt at the top of the new window.
- Create a username and password and follow the prompts until all the documents are signed and the deposit has been submitted. Please be sure to complete all the steps as you are not registered until you have finalized all the steps and paid the deposit.
Deposit: First payment due Friday, January 14
- First Payment: Due on January 14: $322.50
- Second Payment: Due on February 9: $322.50
- Payment can be made by credit card/PayPal through appleseedexpeditions.com.
- Checks should be made payable to Appleseed Expeditions and mailed to 16400 US Hwy 331 S, Suite B-2 #263, Freeport, FL 32439. Include name of school and traveler with payment. (Allow two weeks for receipt of check and processing time.)
- Trip Cancellation insurance is available for an extra fee.
Questions? Email Dan Holtsclaw, Assistant MS Head for Student Life or Nicole Auman, our trip leader.