Support the Teams
The Patriot Booster Club is an organization of parents, alumni and friends who are building a quality athletic and physical education program at CDS. In cooperation with the Athletic Director, the Boosters provide support for all athletics, including sponsored events, intramurals, middle school sports teams, and JV and varsity sports teams.
In addition to an exemplary academics program, a strong athletic program is a vital component to growing the CDS community. Athletics bring prospective families to our school, raise school spirit and impact financials. The balanced portion of the IB curriculum stresses the importance of intellectual, physical and emotional balance to achieve personal well-being.
Thank you to our past Booster Members for their support of time and treasure. Their support helped our CDS athletes achieve the following last year:
- District Runner ups – Volleyball, Girls Basketball, Girls Soccer, and Girls Track & Field
- District Champions – Girls Golf, Boys Basketball, and Boys Soccer
- Regional Semi-Finalists – Football, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Boys Soccer, and Girls Soccer
- Regional Champions – Beach Volleyball
- State Finalists - Girls Golf, Competitive Cheer, Varsity Swim, and Beach Volleyball
- Individual State Champions – Mason A. ('21) and Jonathan C. ('22) - Wrestling
- Record Breaking Season - CDS Swim Team - 16 team records
The Booster Club sponsors family fun events throughout the year. In the past these events have included cookouts and faculty/student athletic matches.
We are so very excited about our upcoming year in the Booster Club and we want you to get out your calendars and save several dates for these not to be missed events:
- Friday, September 3, 2021 - Booster Club Kick-off Tailgate Party
- Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 13th Annual 5k Patriot Run/Walk at Bearss Avenue Campus
- Date TBD - Ladies Tennis & Luncheon